December Coaching Workshop at Millfield School
£99.99 + tax calculated at checkout
5 in stock
What is the Pacelab Coaching Workshop?
The PaceLab Fast Bowling Coaching Workshop is now live. The workshop is one of the only opportunities you will get this year to develop your coaching in person from Steffan Jones.
Join us at Millfield School, Somerset, on the 9th of December at 10:00 a.m. The day will begin with two hours of theory, where Steffan will cover the fundamentals of coaching fast bowling and creating long-lasting positive change.
What will be covered?
The session will focus on three fundamental principles that are essential to developing fast bowlers of all ages:
- Discover what the best in the business do.
- Explore the key descriptors of bowling fast.
- Learn how to adapt techniques based on the dynamic systems theory.
- Can technique really be changed?
- Dive into the peculiarities of bowling, including the PaceLab Hip and Knee classification.
- Learn about tactical periodisation. What you do off the field must help on the field.
- Reverse engineer your coaching approach by understanding what actually happens in a game.
- Discover the difference between implicit and explicit learning.
- Learn how to tap into your subconscious as a coach
- Uncover the secrets of effective training transfer.
- Find out how to create variability in the training process.
- Understand the importance of strength in bowling.
- Explore the possibility of increasing your speed.
Day Plan of the PaceLab Coaching Workshop:
2 Hours Theory-Based Learning
2 Hours Practical.
There will be a 1 Hour break for lunch where a hot lunch will be provided.
Who is suitable to attend?
This workshop is suitable for all aspiring fast bowling coaching and S&C Coaches looking to gain an edge and develop their understanding of the PaceLab Fast Bowling Principles. This session benefits you no matter where you are on your fast-bowling coaching journey. You will be exposed to world-leading, science-driven fast bowling methods and interventions. It is a fantastic and rare opportunity to learn from one of the best in the business, develop your coaching skills, and build your confidence to deliver a fast bowling programme in your coaching environment.
Invest in your coaching journey and make the difference for your players and athletes.
We look forward to seeing you on the 9th of December at Millfield.
Act fast as places are limited!
Want to know more about Steffan’s work?
Unable to attend our date?
Take a look at other live options available to you by clicking HERE